BlueIntegrator has extensive support for receipts.
- Port LevelAt a port level, a Send Port can specify an associated Receive Port to receive receipts, and correlation parameters (based upon Context properties) to correlate a received receipt with a sent Message.
The fields on the Receipt tab allow you to set the Send Port to handle a receipt generated by the destination based on the messages sent:
- Expect a Receipt on Port: if checked, BlueIntegrator will expect a receipt to be received on the specified port. If not checked, no receipt is expected. If a receipt is expected, the rest of the Receipt tab becomes active and allows you to further specify handling and properties of the receipt message.
- Correlation Properties: shows the correlating properties for a receipt, matching sent properties with receipt properties. You can use the Add Correlation section to build the expected receipt message properties.
- MSMQReceipts can also be requested for the MSMQ transport, by specifying a receipt queue on the properties page :
- AS2AS2 is inherrently reliable, and supports a secure receipt model at its’ core – see the AS2 topic for further details.